THE TARGET ART of Andrew Skilleter
A selection of Classic Cover Paintings
Reproduced from the Original Art
- Limited Edition
- Folder ~ hand made with a leather look for the interior and inserts to hold the fine art archival prints. The folder boasts a beautiful white wipe down exterior including a stunning red and silver chrome foiling to some areas. Measuring 310mm x 225mm this has been designed with the collectors in mind, numbered on the spine as the third in the series
- Seven fine art giclee prints W 210mm x H 297mm signed by Andrew Skilleter and printed on heavy weight archival paper and printed in 8 colours using archival ink
- A Twenty Page beautifully designed Full Colour Booklet packed with information including an introduction by Marcus Hearn, Editor of Doctor Who Magazine and Andrew’s insight into the creation of each of the six covers
- Certificate of Authenticity with red foil finish, numbered and signed by the Artist
- BONUS Soft Enamel Target Badge, 24mm in size with silver plated rear and butterfly fixing.
- Please Note: Originally available from Who Dares, these are the last, never to be repeated, remaining stock!
- PLEASE ALLOW 21 Days for receipt as each set is individually put together by the Artist